Terms and conditions of Mahanagar Gas Limited for Non-peak hours Filling Scheme
- Scheme is applicable only for private CNG cars (white plate i.e white background and black alpha-numerics).
- To avail the scheme , car owners have to register themselves on www.FuelmyGaadi.com.
- Scheme is presently available at the selected 13 CNG outlets located in Western and Central suburbs for a limited period of time.
- Under the scheme , Customer needs to have MGL fuel card to avail the cash back. To learn more about the card, please visit www.mglcard.com.
- Customer is eligible for cashback only if he/she fills CNG of minimum Rs 100 per visit for four times during non-peak hours(presently 11.00PM to 6.00AM)by pre-booking a time slot through www.FuelmyGaadi.com with in a calendar month.
- Non – Peak hours are primarily night hours . Presently the timings for the scheme at the 13 selected pumps are 11PM to 6.00AM. In case there is a variation in the timings , details shall be made available on the portal www.FuelmyGaadi.com.
- The eligible cashback amount will be credited to the Customer’s MGL fuel card in the subsequent month.Details of monthly cashback will be emailed to the Customers. Customers can utilize the MGL Fuel card anytime to pay their CNG bills at any pump. However, cash back eligibility is only if CNG filling is done by booking time-slots through www.FuelmyGaadi.com.
- MGL reserves the right to reject/amend the offer without assigning any reason at any given point of time.